Thursday, February 19, 2009

How the heck do I edit my posts?

Okay, so I thought it would be really easy to just add a post about Nutcracker and Fiddler. Holy cow ! It took me 1 1/2 hours to do it. And as you can see, it didn't turn out so hot, so I need some help on how to get my photos in the right place and not to have so many long spaces between paragraphs. HELP!!!!! And there was a picture I wanted to delete but could not figure out how to do that! It may be another 4 years before I do this again! I'm exhausted!
Love,
Blogger-challenged Darla

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! I just found your blog...so don't wait 4 years before you update it again! :) I'm bloggerly-challenged too...so i'll be checking the posts to your question so I can pick up some hints too...ha ha :) Sure do love you guys! :)

Terry and Cathryn said...

Hope we aren't intruding, but we went from our Chris's blog, to Elise's blog, to your blog, and when we read about trouble with blogging--boy do we identify. Great job.